Tuesday, February 5, 2008


Greetings from the studio...three more images as the mural background colors build. One fifth of the panels should be ready for image addition this weekend. I hope to be at the neighborhood munchies at Douglass/Truth this Saturday.

Attached pictures show me 'glazing' the panels with a yellow ochre tint. The rest of this week I'll be adding about ten colors, using 'splatter', sponging, and assorted brush strokes. I'll keep the photo record emails coming with each process.

I'll be contacting reporters and documentary folks this week to set a schedule for visits to see the final stages of adding images. Hopefully I can start adding major images of Colman/Judkins people and places next Monday...God willing and the creek don't rise.

See y'all Saturday...like the new data and materials, hope folks have some on Saturday.

Keep the faith...Eddie Walker, universal artist

No comments: